In this second session with Meritorious, JID founder and COO, John Rubino provides a deep dive into real estate syndication. He discusses how to evaluate individual sponsors, their deals, and the importance of conducting thorough due diligence. And finally, he brings it all together with an in-depth case study from one of JID’s successful investments. Check out the full webinar here: https://member.meritorious.us/events/11849
JID Investments was proud to be a featured panelist on Meritorious’ recent two-day seminar on the benefits of generating passive income through real estate investing. Check out the full Day One panel discussion here: https://member.meritorious.us/events/11848
Happy New Year and welcome to the JID Investments LLC (JIDI) 2020 Annual Newsletter. It’s been a challenging year given the impacts of COVID-19 and economic recession, but JIDI continues to thrive. Some highlights from 2020 include:
- 40 new investors joined our company (170 total)
- We have six current projects and total assets under management exceed $25M
- Construction completed on Peninsula 88 in June and investors began receiving distributions in November. Project close-out in 3rd QTR 2021.
- Construction of Rialto continues to go well and should be complete in early 2021
- Completion and exit of Deerbrook and Chimneys
- New investments in residential and industrial projects
- JIDI launched its first Opportunity Zone fund
If you’d like a copy of our newsletter and would like to be added to our mailing list for news, updates and more information about JIDI please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our “Contact” tab and complete the requested information.
JIDI recently released our 2019 End-of-Year Newsletter. Some highlights include:
- 41 new investors joined our company (130 total)
- Our first Multifamily investment with newest Sponsor
- 2nd raise on our Columbian Quarter opportunity
- Construction Raises for our RIalto (DC) and Indie
- Completion of 810 Rhode Island NW DC
- Construction and Presales of Peninsula 88 (DC)
- New investment in Residential New Construction
- Preparations to launch first Opportunity Zone fund
- Exploring investment in Senior Assisted Housing
If you’d like a copy of our newsletter and would like to be added to our mailing list for news, updates and more information about JIDI please email us at email@example.com or complete the information on the “Contact Tab.
Dec 2019 – JIDI, as a guest of the Community Foundation for Northern Virginia attended a private VIP briefing by JBG SMITH of Amazon’s New Headquarters at National Landing. The presentation was held at the National Landing Marketing Center in Arlington Virginia. Several large scale projects are coming to fruition with Amazon HQ2 now officially calling Arlington Virginia its new home. Along with 37,850+ jobs directly being sourced by Amazon over the next 8-10 years, more than 4M sf of space and $150,000 incomes growing at 1.5%, Virginia Tech (VT) will introduce the VT Innovation campus. This investment buildout is estimated at $1B and 300,000 sf of academic space and cuting-edge R&D facilities, producing 750 Master’s Degree Candidate (per year) with an anticipated increase of 2,000 computer science undergraduate enrollment at the Blacksburg Campus.
JIDI and GCP have joined together to identify joint venture partnerships on Washington DC metro area projects. Projects will focus on ground-up development/new construction for sale & hold, senior assisted subsidized housing and single/multi-family home renovation for sale & hold. GCP has outstanding experience with more than 1.2M sf of development completed, 1,100 units of rental/for sale housing, including nearly 400 affordable units, plus 71,500 square feet of new neighborhood oriented commercial space. JIDI and GCP are already in discussions for an opportunity to partner together on a multi-unit ground-up development and new construction apartment project in DC.