- Manages marketing & advertisement (including website & social media design);
- Participates and speaks at networking & business events;
- Oversees advisor & consultant execution of tasks supporting JIDI’s strategic goals;
- Leads investor & sponsor partner relations;
- Provides extensive due diligence of prospective investors, partnered companies & project investments, and
- Secures investment sources for project funding from JIDI investors and outside clients.
In 1997, John graduated from SUNY Maritime College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, a 3rd-Mates License in the U.S. Merchant Marine, and received a commission as a U.S. naval officer. He served honorably as a Lieutenant Commander and Naval Aviator for 20 years. In 2008 he received his Master of Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
In addition to his career as a Navy Pilot, John has had significant experience and success as real estate investor and consultant. John has also participated as a panelist and/or keynote speaker at several real estate investment conferences, workshops and events and has also been interviewed by over dozens of Real Estate Podcasts. John is a dedicated member of his community serving as a Knight of Columbus, and as a youth baseball and football coach. John is married (Stacie) and has four children.
- Manages company financial statements and financial analysis
- Prepares investor reports including updates, statements and tax documents
- Assists attorneys with writing project private placement memorandum and filings
- Supports investor & sponsor partner relations
- Provides extensive due diligence of prospective investors, partnered companies & project investments
- Secures investment sources for project funding from JIDI investors and outside clients
David earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting & Finance from SUNY at Buffalo. Following college worked for Arthur Andersen & Co. from 1989-1990. David relocated to Hilton Head Island, SC and established his public accounting firm David H. Shatz & Associates Inc. In addition to his accounting practice, he has been personally & professionally involved in real estate ventures and carries his real estate brokerage license.
He has been engaged by numerous individuals and businesses to consult in personal finance, entrepreneurship, taxation, business and real estate development. Additionally, David has been a guest speaker on a variety of business, finance, real estate and tax related topics, has served on several civic, business and religious boards and coached youth baseball. David is Married (Shaya) and has three children.